1. Terms & Conditions for submitting articles/stories.
You may submit Articles for publication on our website melangeevents.in. Any submission is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Copyright: By submitting material for publication, you guarantee that you are the original copyright holder of the work in question, and you own the legal rights to use the information. As such, we have no legal liability regarding any copyright claims, but will simply remove offending articles as/when we are advised of any breaches.
- Review: Any material submitted will be reviewed by the editorial team of melangeevents.in, which decides on its publication. The publication of any material submitted will be at the sole discretion of melangeevents.in.
- Reservation of Rights: We reserve the right to accept, reject or remove any material submitted for publication with no explanation.
- Offensive content: Any material deemed defamatory, racist, pornographic or otherwise illegal or offending will in any case not be approved for publication.
- Non-exclusive license for publication: By submitting materials, you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license to republish any material you submit to us in any format, including without limitation print and electronic format. In particular, you agree that we can make it available in melangeevents.in and/or social media, provided that due credit is given to the author.
- E-mails: It is a requirement of our submission process that you agree to receive occasional e-mails from us. If any of these notification e-mails are returned, we may refuse or withdraw publication.
- Acknowledgement: You acknowledge that any breach of the above mentioned warranties may cause us damage or loss and you agree to indemnify us in full and permanently against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us, including consequential losses.
- Disclaimer: Under no circumstances or in any way can Melange Events, IN SYNC – basant anuj, Basant Anuj Communications or persons otherwise affiliated with the aforementioned be held liable in respect of any material submitted and published at this website, and cannot be held responsible for its content and accuracy by a User. Nonetheless, we will, if notified and having satisfied ourselves of the bona fides of the notification, remove any content that might constitute a legal violation, such as material submitted in potential breach of copyright.