Share inspiring stories of people and events happening around you in just three steps:
STEP1: Register with us. Don’t worry! its free 🙂
STEP 2. Log in, write the story.
STEP 3. SUBMIT the story.
*Important: Read the TERMS & CONDITIONS before submitting the Article.
**Read and follow the GUIDELINES given below for submission of the Article.
Have an account?
Log in or sign up! It’s fast & free!
Register for this site!
Sign up now for the good stuff.
Enter your username or email to reset your password.
Please log in to submit content!
Guidelines for the submission of the Article for publication:
- Topic: The article should be NON FICTION, inspiring stories about people, events, opinions on Entrepreneurship, Fashion and Lifestyle, Khadi, Social Causes, Indian Politics, Mainstream Media and Social Media.
- Category: The articles should be categorised under:
• Khadi: All article related to the hand spun, hand woven, eco friendly fabric – Khadi;
• New India Initiatives: All the articles related to events that helps in building the better India;
• Inspiration Board: All the articles that does not fall into the above mentioned two categories should be categorised as Inspiration Board.
- Word count: A Blog Post may not contain more than 1.500 words.
- Language: English or Hindi.
- Clear language: All Articles should be written in a clear language, with observation of rules of English/Hindi grammar and spelling. We accept posts complying with either U.S. or U.K. rules of spelling, provided that one system is used consistently throughout the article.
- Structure: Contributors are encouraged to enhance the clarity of their article by a clear structure. Such structure may be achieved by using paragraphs or subtitles, where appropriate.
- Capitals: Capitals are generally to be avoided, unless necessary or appropriate for the sake of clarity.
- Images: You may upload minimum of 1 image and maximum of 3 images per article.
- Image Size: Image size should not be more than 2MB.
- Credit: The image should be duly credited to its owner.
- Author’s Bio: The article should include Author Bio(maximum of 50 words) at the end of the article.
Please SHARE this page on your social media platforms and let your near and dear ones also know about this platform.